Please note you will need to register via Patient Access in order to use this on-line service.
Patient Access is a secure internet system whereby patients can make and manage their appointments on-line, order repeat prescriptions and access information from their medical record. Ordering repeat prescriptions through Patient Access is a more secure system, it removes the chance of any mistakes being made and the request goes straight to the GP.
Please note you can only make routine GP and blood test appointments on-line (blood tests must be authorised by a clinician). Due to the variable times of Practice Nurse appointments you will need to contact reception to make an appointment.
Patients can also choose to have on-line access to information from their medical record that will include detailed coded data in the form of current and past medical problems, current medications, results eg blood pressure and blood tests, consultations, allergies, adverse reactions and immunisations.
Please note that individual registration is required for each member of a household and you must be aged 18 years or above to apply for this service.
If you wish to apply for Patient Access please click here and follow the instructions as below:
- Click on “Continue to patientaccess.com”
- In the top right-hand corner click on “Register”
- Insert our postcode which is CW6 0BE
- Please select and click on Drs Adey & Dancy from the pick list, and click on “Continue”
- Below the question “Have you received a registration letter from your practice”, select No and click on “Continue”.
- Complete your personal details. Click “Continue”, and enter your email address, together with your mobile telephone number. You must then create a password (this has to be longer than six characters and contain at least one number and one letter).
- Then complete the security questions and put a tick in the box to accept the Terms and Condition question.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing email communications, please leave this box unticked
- Please make and keep a secure note of the user ID that’s generated for you, together with the password you’ve created. You’ll need to use this to sign in to Patient Access for the first time.
- At this point you should be able to sign in using your account ID for the first time and it will ask you to verify your e-mail address
That completes the initial online process, but for security reasons we need to confirm your identity. You will need to complete the Patient Access application form, which can be downloaded here or one will be given to you when you attend with your 2 forms of ID. One of these must contain a photo. Access will then be given.
** Once you have registered, please note that if you enter the incorrect log in details 3 times Patient Access will lock you out of the system for an hour. Please try again after 1 hour.**
We also offer an information leaflet which provides further details on Patient Access.
Acceptable ID documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Medical card
- Driving license
- Local authority rent card
- Bank/building society card statement
- National insurance number card
- Letter from benefits Agency/Benefits book/signing on card
- Papers from the home office
Practice Privacy Notice – please click here to view.
Need help once you have registered? Please contact the practice or visit the Patient Access Support website.
Top Tips – If you are having problems signing in for the first time please click here.
Once registered you can also use the free mobile app which is available to download from Google Play and the App Store. Please note you cannot use the app to register.