Please note you will need to register via Patient Access in order to use this on-line service.
Patient Access is a secure internet system whereby patients can make and manage their appointments on-line, order repeat prescriptions and access information from their medical record. Ordering repeat prescriptions through Patient Access is a more secure system, it removes the chance of any mistakes being made and the request goes straight to the GP.
Please note you can only make GP and blood test appointments on-line (blood tests must be authorised by a clinician). Due to the variable times of Practice Nurse appointments you will need to contact reception to make an appointment.
Patients can choose to have on-line access to information from their medical record that will include detailed coded data in the form of current and past medical problems, current medications, results eg blood pressure and blood tests, consultations, allergies, adverse reactions and immunisations.
Please note that individual registration is required for each member of a household and you must be aged 18 years or above to apply for this service.
For further information please visit NHS Choices – Patient On-Line
If you wish to apply for this service please click here to visit Patient Access and follow the instructions as below:
- Below the question ‘Have you received a registration letter from your practice’, select No.
- Follow the instructions to find your GP practice, you will need our postcode which is CW6 0BE.
- Please select Drs Adey & Dancy from the pick list and select again from the pick list on the next page.
- Type your personal details, create a password (this should be longer than six characters and contain at least one number and one letter), and then complete the security questions. If you complete the security questions, you’ll be able to reset your own password if you forget it in the future. If you don’t complete them, you’ll need to ask the practice to reset your account.
- Make a note of the user ID that’s generated for you, as you’ll use this to sign in to Patient Access from now on.
- To confirm your registration, 2 forms of documentation must be presented at the practice as evidence of identity and one of these must contain a photo, before you can have full access to the on-line service.
Acceptable ID documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Medical card
- Driving license
- Local authority rent card
- Bank/building society card statement
- National insurance number card
- Letter from benefits Agency/Benefits book/signing on card
- Papers from the home office
Need help once you have registered? Please contact the practice or visit the Patient Access Support website.
Once registered you can also use the free mobile app. Please note you cannot use the app to register.