Drs Adey & Dancy, Tarporley Health Centre – Main Surgery

01829 732401 (all calls are recorded)

Sick Certificates (Fit Notes)

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer can provide you with a copy of the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) SC2 form for shorter periods of illness.

In April 2010, the Government changed sick certificates to become the new Fit Note.