We have an open list and welcome requests for registration from patients living in or moving to the practice area, which covers: Tarporley, Eaton, Utkinton, Little Budworth, Alpraham, Bunbury, Huxley, Tarvin, Kelsall, Ashton Hayes, Mouldsworth, Delamere and Oakmere.
You can register by completing ALL the forms below (either word format or PDF), which are also available from reception. During this COVID-19 pandemic, please do not attend the surgery unless you are asked to do so.
- New Patient Health Check Form (pdf) or New Patient Health Check Form (word)
- Ethnic origin and identity form (pdf) or Ethnic origin and identity form (word)
- GMS1 Form (pdf) please complete this form by hand and return to us
- Patient Access Application Form (pdf) or Patient Access Application Form (word)
Please register for our on-line service for ordering repeat prescriptions, booking and cancelling appointments. For further details please read our Patient Access Leaflet.
- Summary Care Record Leaflet and Summary Care Record consent form (pdf) or Summary Care Record Consent Form (word)
- Your Data Matters to the NHS – The NHS is committed to keeping patient information safe and always being clear about how it is used.
Please complete all of the sections on the forms including your NHS number if known and details of your previous doctor. A registration form will need to be completed for each member of your family that wishes to register with our practice.
You will also need to provide proof of identification and address when handing in your registration forms. You will need to provide one of the following documents from each of the lists:
Proof of Identity
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, marriage certificate, medical card.
Proof of Address
Utility bill, bank/building society statement, payslip (with address), external correspondence (solicitors/estate agent, showing name and address).
You will be invited to attend for a new patient health check with the Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant. They will go through your medical history so that we are able to give you any treatment you require whilst we await your medical records.
All patients registered with this practice will have a named, accountable doctor who is responsible for coordinating your care. You can still talk to, or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP.
There is also a very useful and comprehensive document “It’s your Practice” published by the RCGP for all patients.