I think I/my family member may have coronavirus, what should I do?
I think I can look after myself:
* Don’t attend or contact the practice
* Don’t call 111
* Follow advice and guidance on how to self isolate you and your family: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/
I think I need medical advice:
* Get advice and guidance from https://111.nhs.uk/COVID-19/
* If you still need advice call the surgery or 111.
I need URGENT medical advice or attention:
* You are unable to speak in full sentences due to severe shortness of breath
* Call 999 and advise that you have suspected coronavirus infection and follow their instructions, keeping yourself isolated where possible.
We are very grateful for your co-operation at this very challenging time. Thank you for your support.